免费发布

北京巨友华宇—展会常用英语,参展须知,外展小贴士

更新时间:2014-10-08 15:03:51 信息编号:144900
北京巨友华宇—展会常用英语,参展须知,外展小贴士
供应商:
北京巨友华宇国际会展有限公司 商铺
企业认证
所在地
北京市朝阳区英特大厦B座16C
联系电话
010-64475223
销售总监
欧阳
手机号
15313947516
访问统计
328次
让卖家联系我

详细

北京巨友华宇—展会常用英语,参展须知,外展小贴士。
客户询问
1. could i have some information about your scope of business?
     我想知道您企业的经营范围?
2. would you tell me the main items you export?
     您主要的出口产品是什么?
3. may i have a look at your catalogue?
     我能看看您公司的产品目录吗?
4. we really need more speci?c information about your technology.
     我们确实需要您公司技术的进一步资料。
   回答询问
1. this is a copy of catalog.
     这是我们的产品目录。
2. what about having a look at sample ?rst?
     您可以先看看我们的样品。
3. our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad. they are    
    very popular with the users there.  
     我们的产品曾广销海外,并且在当地非常受欢迎。
4. this product has many advantages compared to other competing  products.
     这款产品有其他同类产品没办法比较的优势。
5. i wish you a success in your business transaction.
    希望您的业务一切顺利。


关于产品质量品质问答
1. we have a very strict quality controlling system which promises that goods we
     produced are always of the best quality.
     我们公司有着很严格的质量检测系统,这保证了我司的产品的高质量。 
2. how do you feel like the quality of our products?
     您觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?
3. as long as the quality is good. it is all right if the price is a bit higher.
    因为我们的高质量,我们的价格自然就会高一些。
4. they enjoy good reputation in the world.
     我们的产品在世界上享有很高的声誉。
   关于价格方面的问答
   客户询价
1. will you please let us have an idea of your price?
    可以让我们了解一下你产品的价格吗?
2. are the prices on the list ?rm offers?
    报价单上的价格是实价吗?
3. how about the price/ how much is this?
    这个价格怎么样?
   询价回复
1. this is our price list.
     这是我们的报价单。
2. what do you think of the payment terms?
     您认为我们的价格怎么样?
3. in general, our prices are given on a fob basis.
     我们是按照离岸标准给您订的价格。


客户还价
1. is it possible that you lower the price a bit? / it is too much. can you  discount it?
       您能给我们一些优惠吗?
2. do you think you can possibly cut down your prices by 10%?
     您认为能给我们下调10%的价格吗?
3. your price is too high! we have another offer for a similar one at much lower price
     您的价格太高了,有另一家相同性质的企业,他们和你们有类似的产品,价格却低的多
     4. it would be very dif?cult for us to push any sales it at this price.
    如果是这样的价格,我们很难拓展任何业务
5. if you can go a little lower, i would be able to give you an order on the spot.
    如果您能在价格上给我们一些优惠,我愿意现场给您下定单
   拒绝还价
1. our price is highly competitive.
    我们产品的价格很有竞争力
2. this is the lowest possible price.
    这已经是最低的价格了。
3. our price is very reasonable.
    我们的价格非常合理。
接受还价
1. if your order is big enough, we may reconsider our price.
    如果您订的量多,我们会重新考虑给您更低的价格。
2. considering our good relationship and future business, we give a 3% discount.
      考虑到我们友好的关系和未来的合作,我们给您3%的优惠。

关于订单
1. what’s minimum quantity of an order of your goods?
    这款货物的最小起订量是多少?
2. how many do you intend to order?
     你打算预定多少?
3. would you give me an idea how much you wish to order from us?
     你可以确定打算预定多少量吗?
4. i’d like to order 600 sets.
    我打算预定600套。
5. thank you very much for your order.
     感谢您下单。
  
关于交货期
1. what about our request for the early delivery of the goods?
     我们能不能要求提早交货?
2. what is the earliest time when you can make delivery?
     您最早能何时交货?
3. how long does it usually take you to make delivery?
     您的货运通常要多长时间?
4. when will you deliver the products to us?
     您何时给我们发货?
5. when will the goods reach our port?
     货物何时能抵达港口?
6. what about the method of delivery?
      您用哪种货运方式呢?
victor外展小贴士——展会常用英语

答复交货期
1. i think we can meet your requirement.
    我想我们能满足您的要求.
2. i am sorry. we can’t advance the time of delivery.
     对不起,我们没办法提前给您运货。
3. i am very sorry for the delay in delivery and the inconvenience it mu
     have caused you.
     我为我们的推迟送货及给您带来的不便道歉。
4. we will get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time.
     我们会按照原订时间给您发货。
5. the earliest delivery we can make is...
     我们最早的发货期是...

签单前注意事项
1. before the formal contract is drawn up we would like to restate the
    main points of the agreement.
    在正式签协议之前我们可以重申一下协议中的重点内容。
2. we can get the contract ?nalized now.
     我们可以现在签署协议.
3. do you have any comment to make about this clause?
    您对协议中的条款有任何建议吗?
4. do you think the contract contains basically all we have agreed on
    during negotiations?
    您认为协议中已经包括我们协商中涉及的所有问题了吗?
 
签单后祝语
1. i’m very pleased that we have come to an agreement at last.
      我非常高兴我们最终达成了协议。
2. let us congratulate ourselves for the successful contract.
      让我们祝贺这次成功的签约。

客人询问付款方式
1. shall we discuss the terms of payment?
     我们可以讨论以下付款方式吗?
2. what is your regular practice about terms of payment?
     您通常的付款方式是怎样的呢?
回复询问付款方式
1.  we’d like you to pay us by l/c. 
     我们想让您用信用证付款。

北京巨友华宇国际会展有限公司
电话: 010-64475223、62230273    传真: 010-62261531    联系人:欧阳 
电邮: acevision@vip.163.com      网站: www.acevision-expo.com
地址:北京市朝阳区英特大厦b座16c


关于北京巨友华宇国际会展有限公司商铺首页 | 更多产品 | 更多新闻 | 联系方式 | 黄页介绍
主要经营:全球水处理展会
北京巨友华宇国际会展有限公司是一家专业展览主办机构,公司不仅在国内组织具有领先水准的行业盛会,也组织国内企业出国参加海外举办的专业展会。 公司成立四年来,本着为企业拓展市场服务的目标,为企业提供专业化、国际化、规模化的会展服务,在业内享有良好的口碑。 公司以人才为第一发展动力,着力在实践中培养人才,发展人才,为挑战自我、勇于开拓的员工提供广阔的发展空间。我们欢迎优秀的员工与公司共同发展。 公司网址:www.acevision-expo.com ...
内容声明:顺企网为第三方交易平台及互联网信息服务提供者,顺企网所展示的信息内容系由北京巨友华宇国际会展有限公司经营者发布,其真实性、准确性和合法性均由店铺经营者负责。顺企网提醒您购买前注意谨慎核实,如您对信息有任何疑问的,请在购买前通过电话与商家沟通确认顺企网存在海量企业商铺和供求信息,如您发现店铺内有任何违法/侵权信息,请立即向顺企网举报并提供有效线索。
您可能喜欢
顺企网 | 公司 | 黄页 | 产品 | 采购 | 资讯 | 免费注册 轻松建站
免责声明:本站信息由企业注册和来自工商局网站, 本站完全免费,交易请核实资质,谨防诈骗,如有侵权请联系我们   法律声明  联系顺企网
ICP备案: 粤B2-20160116 / 粤ICP备12079258号 / 互联网药品信息服务资格证:(粤)-经营性-2016-0009 / 粤公网安备 44030702000007号
© 11467.com 顺企网版权所有 发布批发采购信息、查询企业黄页,上顺企网